Rollocking new Rich Webb album ‘Le Rayon Vert’ out now on All Killer Music!
Winner of the 2019 Alt-Country Album of the Year at the Independent Music Awards in New York!
Lead track ‘Let it Rain’ was winner of the 2019 Alt-Country Single of the Year!
Video for ‘Stoner’ was a nominated finalist in the 2019 ‘Music Video – Narrative’ category
- Available on all digital platforms, CD and vinyl
- Buy it from us directly
- Check out ‘Le Rayon Vert’ on Spotify | Apple Music
- “Le Rayon Vert is and album for weary ears, tainted hearts and those who so happen to be in a wood cabin” – Beat Magazine 9/10
- “A masterpiece that captivates from the first to last note – it’s a gripping mix of desert-hot Americana, atmospheric indie, elegantly rumbling garage rock” – Country Music News International
- First single is Let it Rain – check out the gorgeous video
- The album was produced and mixed by multiple BAFTA winner Howard Bargroff (Sherlock, Night Manager, Ripper Street) and mastered by Pete Lyman (Chris Stapleton, Tom Waits) at Infrasonic Mastering, Nashville
- Second single Stoner delivered a masterpiece of a video shot in Melbourne’s Thornbury Theatre and featuring many up-and-coming Melbourne actors
- This single is Me and my Horse Trigger and was accompanied by a gorgeous video shot in Germany by Manuel Klemm
Rich Webb – vocals/guitar
Phil Wakeman – lead guitar/vocals
George-Savva Georgiou – bass/vocals
David Eugene Webb – drums/accordion
LE RAYON VERT LINKS:
Rich Webb Shop
“The fast paced, gun slinger sounds, makes Let it Rain the perfect outlaw track,” New Music Today
“Expect primal country-tinged dirty rock, devil’s rib bone rhythms and scorching leads strung like delicious party lights around Webb’s offbeat story-telling and gritty vocals,” Rock on the Radar
“An electric blend of Americana and garage rock, with a sprinkle of country rock with some scorching riffs,” PureGrainAudio
“A drive through Route 66 in a 1976 Eldorado Cadillac whilst the sun sets” -Rock on the Radar
“Le Rayon Vert is a masterpiece that captivates from the first to the last note – it’s a gripping mix of desert-hot Americana, atmospheric indie, and elegantly rumbling garage rock” -Country Music News International
“Webb’s voice takes the most emotional role – alone his earthy, scratchy timbre would be enough to fill a dozen albums” -Soultrain
“Since 2007, he has been delighting his fans worldwide with this quaint mixture that hardly any other artist has perfected so well” -Metalglory
“Like John Mellencamp on drugs” -Darkstars
“Le Rayon Vert is an album for those who are cosmopolitan, like to have variety and want to chill every now and then” -Crossfire Metal
“At a later hour, after an eventful party evening, it’s just perfect listening” -Metalogy
“A steamship trip on the Mississippi, at times a road movie, at times an ode to love, and at times no nonsense rock and roll”, says Germany’s Musicheadquarter.
“Like a Tarantino soundtrack,” says Melbourne’s Beat Magazine.
Follow the band on Spotify: